Subbaiah Institute of Medical Sciences-Shivamogga is one of the best medical institutes of southern part of India.
Subbaiah Institute of Medical Sciences-Shivamogga is one of the top rated medical schools in south India. Subbaiah Medical College was established in 2005 and is a MCI accredited medical school. The institute is located in Shimogga area of Karnataka state. SMC Shimogga is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. The Medical Institute is sprawled over a lush green area of 32 acres, the College is housed in several buildings, which stand over a total space of 12,00,000sq.ft, the medical school offers UG courses in medical sciences such as MBBS.
Subbaiah Institute of Medical Sciences-Shivamogga -Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- Age-For securing admission in Undergraduate medical courses at Subbaiah Institute of Medical Sciences-Shivamogga, a candidate must be at least 17 years of age at the admission in the college and must not be more than 25 years of age.
- Academic qualifications-Applicants must have passed class 12 from any recognized board or university with English, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as subjects, candidates need to score 50% marks are required for general category candidates while SC/ST/OBC candidates require 45% to apply for the exam.
- Nationality-Candidates must be Indian nationals. Overseas Citizens of India and Non-Resident Indians are also eligible.
- Qualifying entrances-Candidates need to appear for Subbaiah Institute of Medical Sciences-Shivamogga MBBS entrance test –NEET and score qualifying cutoff for admissions at Subbaiah Medical College. Candidates appearing for equivalent qualifying exam are also eligible.
Subbaiah Institute of Medical Sciences-Shivamogga-At a Glance
|Full Name of College||Subbaiah Institute of Medical Sciences-Shivamogga|
|Affiliation||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Accreditation||Medical Council of India|
Subbaiah Institute of Medical Sciences-Shivamogga-Admission Process
- For admission to Subbaiah Institute of Medical Sciences-Shivamogga courses, candidates needs to appear for the NEET exam 2020, and shall have scored good to be in the merit list of the college.
- All the students who qualify all the eligibility criteria for admission to Subbaiah Institute of Medical Sciences-Shivamogga- MBBS Programs, like Entrance tests, minimum score and cutoff etc shall apply for admissions to the institute through the official website.
- Students scoring a minimum of 50% (45% for OBC and 40% for SC/ST) marks will be considered qualified. Requests for re-evaluation/re-checking will not be entertained. Selected candidates should report to the respective Subbaiah Institute of Medical Sciences-Shivamogga to undergo a medical examination by a medical board consisting of faculty members set up by the respective institute
- Based on the result of all the candidates and nature of entrance, cutoff list will be decided and hence students qualifying the decided cutoff list will be selected for the programs at the college
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any Medical College related query or searching best Medical colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like NEET etc