Siksha `O` Anusandhan University-Bhubaneswar ranks 21st on the nirf list of best medical colleges in India.
Siksha `O` Anusandhan University-Bhubaneswar formerly Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOA University), is a deemed to be university located at Bhubaneswar, Orissa. The University is composed of nine schools and colleges and has a student body of around 10,000. Most of SOA’s programs are nationally accredited, including engineering, medicine, pharmacy, business, nursing, biotechnology, science, humanities, environment, nano technology, materials science, agriculture and law. Siksha O Anusandhan was established in 1996, and is one of the top medical colleges in India, ranks 21st on the nirf list of best medical colleges in India. Siksha O Anusandhan is accredited with UGC and NAAC. Siksha `O` Anusandhan University-Bhubaneswar also organizes SAAT which is Siksha `O` Anusandhan University-Bhubaneswar University Admission Test for entrance in various UG and PG courses under the college.
Siksha `O` Anusandhan University-Bhubaneswar-Admission and Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age– Applicants must have completed 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before December 31, 2020.
- Academic qualifications-Applicants must have passed class 12 from any recognized board or university with English, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as subjects, candidates need to score 50% marks are required for general category candidates while SC/ST/OBC candidates require 45% to apply for the exam.
- Nationality-Candidates must be Indian nationals. Overseas Citizens of India and Non-Resident Indians are also eligible.
- Qualifying entrances-Candidates need to appear for the Siksha `O` Anusandhan MBBS entrance test/NEET and score qualifying cutoff for admissions at Siksha `O` Anusandhan Candidates appearing for equivalent qualifying exam are also eligible. Also, Siksha `O` Anusandhan Medical College conducts entrance test such as SAAT which is the college’s own entrance test for all the UG and PG courses in the university.
Christian Medical College -At a Glance
|Full Name of College||Siksha `O` Anusandhan Medical College|
|Affiliation||Siksha `O` Anusandhan University|
Siksha `O` Anusandhan Medical College -Admission Process
- For admission to Siksha `O` Anusandhan Medical College courses, candidates needs to appear for the NEET exam 2020, and shall have scored good to be in the merit list of the college.
- All the students who qualify all the eligibility criteria for admission to Siksha `O` Anusandhan Medical College MBBS Programs, like Entrance tests, minimum score and cutoff etc shall apply for admissions to the institute through the official website.
- Students scoring a minimum of 50% (45% for OBC and 40% for SC/ST) marks will be considered qualified. Requests for re-evaluation/re-checking will not be entertained. Selected candidates should report to the respective Siksha `O` Anusandhan Medical College to undergo a medical examination by a medical board consisting of faculty members set up by the respective institute
- Based on the result of all the candidates and nature of entrance, cutoff list will be decided and hence students qualifying the decided cutoff list will be selected for the programs at the college
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any Medical College related query or searching best Medical colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like NEET etc.