Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences ranks 25th on the nirf list of best medical colleges in India.
Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences is a private university located in Chennai. It has eight disciplines of studies: Dental College, School of Management, School of Law, School of Engineering, School of Physiotherapy, School of Nursing and Medical College. The engineering courses are affiliated with the Anna University, while all the other courses are affiliated with Saveetha University itself. Saveetha Medical College is one of the best medical colleges in India, the college is considered as one of the prior choice when students go for pursuing medical courses such as MBBS, MD, MS etc. Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences was established in 2005 and ranks 25th on the nirf list of best medical colleges in India.
Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences–Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- Minimum Age– Applicants interested in medical programs at Saveetha Institute of medical and technical sciences must have completed 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before December 31, 2020.
- Academic qualifications-Applicants must have passed class 12 from any recognized board or university with English, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as subjects, candidates need to score 50% marks are required for general category candidates while SC/ST/OBC candidates require 45% to apply for the exam.
- Nationality-Candidates must be Indian nationals. Overseas Citizens of India and Non-Resident Indians are also eligible.
- Qualifying entrances-Candidates need to appear for the Saveetha Institute of medical and technical sciences MBBS entrance test criteria which is NEET and score qualifying cutoff for admissions at the medical institute. Candidates appearing for equivalent qualifying exam are also eligible.
Saveetha Institute of medical and technical sciences -At a Glance
|Full Name of College||Saveetha Institute of medical and technical sciences|
|Institute aid||Saveetha Education Trust|
|Accreditation||Medical Council of India|
Saveetha Institute of medical and technical sciences-Admission Process
- For admission to Saveetha Institute of medical and technical sciences courses, candidates needs to appear for the NEET exam 2020, and shall have scored good to be in the merit list of the college.
- All the students who qualify all the eligibility criteria for admission to Saveetha Institute of medical and technical sciences MBBS Programs, like Entrance tests, minimum score and cutoff etc shall apply for admissions to the institute through the official website.
- Students scoring a minimum of 50% (45% for OBC and 40% for SC/ST) marks will be considered qualified. Requests for re-evaluation/re-checking will not be entertained. Selected candidates should report to the respective Saveetha Institute of medical and technical sciences to undergo a medical examination by a medical board consisting of faculty members set up by the respective institute
- Based on the result of all the candidates and nature of entrance, cutoff list will be decided and hence students qualifying the decided cutoff list will be selected for the programs at the college
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any Medical College related query or searching best Medical colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like NEET etc.