L.N. Medical College-Bhopal is one of the best private medical colleges in India; it provides quality yet economical medical degrees in Bhopal.
L.N. Medical College-Bhopal is affiliated to LNCT University, Bhopal. The college is one of the top and renowned private medical colleges in the heart of capital city of Madhya Pradesh. The L.N. Medical College-Bhopal was established in 2009 under the aegis of LNCT University, Bhopal. The college is accredited with MCI for their medical courses like MBBS, MD; MS. MBBS is one of the most sought out course offered by the LN Medical College-Bhopal. LNMCRC, Bhopal offers 7 courses across 3 streams namely Medical, Pharmacy, and Science and across 2 degrees like MBBS, MD. Hostel facility is not available for its students.
L.N. Medical College-Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- Age-For securing admission in Undergraduate medical courses at L.N. Medical College, a candidate must be at least 17 years of age at the admission in the college and must not be more than 25 years of age.
- Academic qualifications-Applicants must have passed class 12 from any recognized board or university with English, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as subjects, candidates need to score 50% marks are required for general category candidates while SC/ST/OBC candidates require 45% to apply for the exam.
- Nationality-Candidates must be Indian nationals. Overseas Citizens of India and Non-Resident Indians are also eligible.
- Qualifying entrances-Candidates need to appear for L.N. Medical College MBBS entrance test –NEET and score qualifying cutoff for admissions at L.N. Medical College. Candidates appearing for equivalent qualifying exam are also eligible.
L.N. Medical College -At a Glance
|Full Name of College||L.N. Medical College and Research Centre|
|Affiliation||Lakshmi Narain University|
|Accreditation||Medical Council of India|
L.N. Medical College-Admission Process
- For admission to L.N. Medical College courses, candidates needs to appear for the NEET exam 2020, and shall have scored good to be in the merit list of the college.
- All the students who qualify all the eligibility criteria for admission to L.N. Medical College MBBS Programs, like Entrance tests, minimum score and cutoff etc shall apply for admissions to the institute through the official website.
- Students scoring a minimum of 50% (45% for OBC and 40% for SC/ST) marks will be considered qualified. Requests for re-evaluation/re-checking will not be entertained. Selected candidates should report to the respective L.N. Medical College to undergo a medical examination by a medical board consisting of faculty members set up by the respective institute
- Based on the result of all the candidates and nature of entrance, cutoff list will be decided and hence students qualifying the decided cutoff list will be selected for the programs at the college
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any Medical College related query or searching best Medical colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like NEET etc.