Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences-New Delhi is one of the best medical colleges in India, ranking 9th on the NIRF ranking of best medical colleges in India-2019.
The Institute of liver and Biliary sciences, established in 2009 is a mono-super speciality hospital solely focused on treatments related to liver and biliary diseases, located in the heart of the country-New Delhi. The institute operates as an autonomous institute, registered under the society’s registration Act-1860. ILBS is also a teaching hospital and has been given the status of Deemed University by the UGC. Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences-New Delhi is one of the best medical colleges in India, ranking 9th on the NIRF ranking of best medical colleges in India-2019. ILBS has been created by the Government of Delhi to make it a dedicated international center of excellence for the diagnosis and management of liver and biliary diseases and to provide advanced training and research in the field of Hepato-biliary Sciences.
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences-New Delhi-Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- Age-Candidates applying for medical courses in Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences-New Delhi shall be at least 17 years of age as on 31st December of the admitting years and shall not be more than 25 years of age (For UG Courses), For PG courses the maximum limit is 40 years which is relaxed up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Academic Qualifications-All the applicants must have passed class 12 from any recognized board or university with English, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as subjects, candidates need to score 50% marks are required for general category candidates while SC/ST/OBC candidates require 45% to apply for the exam.
- Nationality-The candidate applying to courses at Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences-New Delhi shall be an Indian National, Overseas Citizens of India and Non-Resident Indians are also eligible.
- Qualifying entrances-Candidates need to appear for the Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences-New Delhi entrance test and score qualifying cutoff for admissions at ILBS-New Delhi. Candidates appearing for equivalent qualifying exam are also eligible.
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences-New Delhi-At a Glance
|Full Name of College||Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences-New Delhi|
|Accreditation||Medical Council of India|
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences-New Delhi-Admission process
- Candidates need to apply for the admissions to the courses at Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences-New Delhi with the announcement after the colleges have invited applications for their courses in all the major newspapers.
- Candidates need to take the Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences-New Delhi entrance test and shall clear the required score for admissions in various courses at the college.
- Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences-New Delhi invites applications every year from students who are interested in the courses in the institute through newspapers and various mediums.
- The last step in the admission process is counseling and seat booking in the courses and seat offered to the students according to the score by the candidate.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any Medical College related query or searching best Medical colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like NEET etc.