Jamia Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research-Delhi ranks 15th on the nirf rank of best MBBS College in India.
Jamia Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research-Delhi is one of the most respected and recognized medical institutes in India located in New Delhi, in fact in 2019 Jamia Hamdard was awarded status of institute of eminence from the government of India. Jamia Hamdard is a deemed to be university, established in 1989. Jamia Hamdard accepts NEET for admission to their medical courses, Jamia Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research-Delhi ranks 15th on the nirf rank ofbest MBBS College in India. Apart from medical courses Jamia Hamdard provides courses on Information Technology, Computer Applications, Business Management, Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy.
Jamia Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Delhi Admission and Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age– Applicants must have completed 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before December 31, 2020.
- Academic qualifications-Applicants must have passed class 12 from any recognized board or university with English, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as subjects, candidates need to score 50% marks are required for general category candidates while SC/ST/OBC candidates require 45% to apply for the exam.
- Nationality-Candidates must be Indian nationals. Overseas Citizens of India and Non-Resident Indians are also eligible.
- Qualifying entrances-Candidates need to appear for the Jamia Hamdard MBBS entrance test criteria which are NEET and score qualifying cutoff for admissions at Jamia Hamdard. Candidates appearing for equivalent qualifying exam are also eligible.
St. John’s Medical College-At a Glance
|Full Name of College||Jamia Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research-|
|Institute aid||Government Aided|
|Affiliation||University Grants Commission|
|Accreditation||Medical Council of India|
Jamia Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research-Admission process
- For admission to Jamia Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research courses, candidates needs to appear for the NEET exam 2020, and shall have scored good to be in the merit list of the college.
- All the students who qualify all the eligibility criteria for admission to Jamia Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Programs, like Entrance tests, minimum score and cutoff etc shall apply for admissions to the institute through the official website.
- Students scoring a minimum of 50% (45% for OBC and 40% for SC/ST) marks will be considered qualified. Requests for re-evaluation/re-checking will not be entertained. Selected candidates should report to the respective Jamia Hamdard to undergo a medical examination by a medical board consisting of faculty members set up by the respective institute.
- Based on the result of all the candidates and nature of entrance, cutoff list will be decided and hence students qualifying the decided cutoff list will be selected for the programs at the college
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any Medical College related query or searching best Medical colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like NEET etc.