Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College-Pune ranks 20th on the nirf ranking of best medical colleges in India
Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College-Pune is one of the best private medical colleges in India; the medical college is part of the Dr. D.Y. Patil educational society which has number of top educational institutes, the college is named after Dr. Dnyandeo Yashwantrao Patil, Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College-Pune has 250 undergraduate MBBS seats. The medical college is affiliated with Dr DY Patil University (Deemed) Pune and Approved by Medical Council of India (MCI) and was established in 1996 in Pune, Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College-Pune ranks 20th on the nirf ranking of best medical colleges in India.
Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College-Pune-Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- Minimum Age– Applicants must have completed 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before December 31, 2020.
- Academic qualifications-Applicants must have passed class 12 from any recognized board or university with English, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as subjects, candidates need to score 50% marks are required for general category candidates while SC/ST/OBC candidates require 45% to apply for the exam.
- Nationality-Candidates must be Indian nationals. Overseas Citizens of India and Non-Resident Indians are also eligible.
- Qualifying entrances-Candidates need to appear for the Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College-Pune MBBS entrance test/NEET and score qualifying cutoff for admissions at Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College-Pune. Candidates appearing for equivalent qualifying exam are also eligible.
Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College -At a Glance
|Full Name of College||Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College|
|Affiliation||Dr DY Patil University (Deemed) Pune|
|Accreditation||Medical Council of India|
Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College-Admission Process
- For admission to Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College courses, candidates needs to appear for the NEET exam 2020, and shall have scored good to be in the merit list of the college.
- All the students who qualify all the eligibility criteria for admission to Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College MBBS Programs, like Entrance tests, minimum score and cutoff etc shall apply for admissions to the institute through the official website.
- Students scoring a minimum of 50% (45% for OBC and 40% for SC/ST) marks will be considered qualified. Requests for re-evaluation/re-checking will not be entertained. Selected candidates should report to the respective Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College to undergo a medical examination by a medical board consisting of faculty members set up by the respective institute.
- Based on the result of all the candidates and nature of entrance, cutoff list will be decided and hence students qualifying the decided cutoff list will be selected for the programs at the college
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any Medical College related query or searching best Medical colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like NEET etc.