Christian Medical College-Ludhiana is one of the best medical college in India, CMC L is ranked 18th on the nirf list of best medical college in India.
The Christian Medical College and Hospital is a private, minority-run teaching hospital in India. Founded in 1894, it’s the first medical school for women in Asia. The Christian Medical College Ludhiana is a Christian Educational and Research Institution established, maintained and administered by the Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society (regd.) of Christian Churches and Christian agencies. CMC is affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Punjab. Admission to various courses offered by the institution is granted on the approval of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences. Christian Medical College is recognized by the Medical Council of India and Christian Dental College by the Dental Council of India.
Christian Medical College-Ludhiana-Admission and Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age– Applicants must have completed 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before December 31, 2020.
- Academic qualifications-Applicants must have passed class 12 from any recognized board or university with English, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as subjects, candidates need to score 50% marks are required for general category candidates while SC/ST/OBC candidates require 45% to apply for the exam.
- Nationality-Candidates must be Indian nationals. Overseas Citizens of India and Non-Resident Indians are also eligible.
- Qualifying entrances-Candidates need to appear for the Christian Medical College-Ludhiana MBBS entrance test/NEET and score qualifying cutoff for admissions at Christian Medical College-Ludhiana. Candidates appearing for equivalent qualifying exam are also eligible.
Christian Medical College -At a Glance
|Full Name of College||Christian Medical College|
|Institute aid||Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society|
|Affiliation||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences,|
|Accreditation||Medical Council of India|
Christian Medical College-Admission Process
- For admission to Christian Medical College courses, candidates needs to appear for the NEET exam 2020, and shall have scored good to be in the merit list of the college.
- All the students who qualify all the eligibility criteria for admission to Christian Medical College MBBS Programs, like Entrance tests, minimum score and cutoff etc shall apply for admissions to the institute through the official website.
- Students scoring a minimum of 50% (45% for OBC and 40% for SC/ST) marks will be considered qualified. Requests for re-evaluation/re-checking will not be entertained. Selected candidates should report to the respective Christian Medical College to undergo a medical examination by a medical board consisting of faculty members set up by the respective institute
- Based on the result of all the candidates and nature of entrance, cutoff list will be decided and hence students qualifying the decided cutoff list will be selected for the programs at the college.
For such useful informative details and getting help regarding any Medical College related query or searching best Medical colleges in cities like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune please must check Edumyra. Also we are here to give all the info on exams like NEET etc.